Sunday, March 28, 2010

Importance

So I was just chattin' with Donna, and I sent a link to my blog. Turns out that I was able to help her create her own and bookmark them both. Here's what she said, "Maybe this is why it felt okay to stay home today. God know if I had a place to release, I wouldn't be on those games all day and I could progress, like study for my life exam and study my Mary Kay...too much on my mind stiffles me!I could even go out and do business if my mind was clear!!I did pray for a bridge so that I could get more productive! See how important you are?!" See how she mentioned prayer...I know right it's everywhere I get my everyday reminder from somebody. Those lessons I learn from my cousin are enforced by people she doesn't even know.That's a big strengthening agent for my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment