Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello World By:Dan Coppersmith

I am amazing
Incredible me
Celebrating the being
I choose to be

I'm uniquely spectacular
I am one of a kind
Creativity oozes
From heart and mind

I'm stupendous, tremendous
I stand out from the crowd
I do things
That aren't allowed

I'm inspired, desired
I am wondefully wierd
I am unbridled passion
I am highly revered

I'm outrageous, contagious
I am daring and bold
I am honored and cherished
I'm a treasure to hold

I am gifted, uplifted
I am endlessly blessed
I am sought out
For the skills i possess

I'm delightful, insightful
I am loved and adored
I live a charmed life
I'm renewed and restored

I am grateful, elateful
I am centered and wise
I am wealthy and worthy
I am God in disguise

I declare my brillance
It won't be denied
The world cries out
For what I provide

I am powerful, masterful
I am focused and clear
Life beams brighter
Because I am here

I'm blazing, amazing
I can't be contained
I'm a glorious, fabulous
Radiant flame

I choose to exude
All this and much more
My wings are spread
Watch me soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment